Verbal/face to face meetings provides the platform to create that professional impression. Meetings should well structured and aimed to make best possible use of time.
- The VENDOR must clearly lay down the meeting agendas and outputs before a meeting.
- During discussion, the VENDOR must choose clear, relatable and concise words for discussion.
- The VENDOR’s tone of voice should be warm and cordial.
- The VENDOR must not be over friendly neither argumentative with CLIENT during meetings.
- The VENDOR must emphasize the key discussion topics in a repeatable fashion to prevent confusion after meeting.
- The VENDOR must clarify and confirm the various series of client-vendor expectations beforehand.
- The VENDOR must be open to feedback from the CLIENT during meetings and prepare a checklist of unmet expectations/issues related to project.
- After the meeting the VENDOR must prepare the meeting minutes and email it to all the involved participants by the end of business day.
- Based on CLIENT communication and direction, the VENDOR must necessarily conduct meetings with the CLIENT on a weekly, quarterly, semi annual basis – based on project engagement period.