Entity Relationship Diagrams
- The VENDOR must prepare Entity relationship diagram for clear documentation and have a conceptual view of the system.
- The VENDOR must get the standards for drawing the E-R diagram approved by the CLIENT.
- ALternatively, if directed by the CLIENT, the VENDOR must follow the CLIENT specific standards for preparing the chart.
- The VENDOR must represent the data through E-R chart in a manner so that primary concept as defined in requirements is effectively unearthed and design flaw if any can be spotted instantly.
- The VENDOR should send the prepared entity diagrams for approval from the CLIENT – who reviews and either approves the diagram or prescribes changes.
- All changes in the chart should be done as per CLIENT directives.